Open Monday - Friday 8 AM-6 PM
Exciting opportunity with a well established Non-Profit Program in Philadelphia is seeking skilled Case Managers and Social Workers with one to two years’ experience. The candidate must be skilled working closely with County and State agencies, interviewing perspective clients and determining client’s eligibility for services and funding.
· Interview and process client information according to regulations.
· Conduct face to face or telephone interviews, then process information at the time of intake.
· Input, update and maintain manual records and computerized database of client information.
· Maintains Manuals and Handbooks on current State policies and regulations.
· Work with the County Assistance Office in transferring of correspondence and other client information as needed.
· Insure complete, accurate and timely documentation of all client contact in accordance with data collection policies and procedures developed by the agency and DPW.
· Facilitate and resolve consumer complaints.
· AA in Human Services preferable or High School diploma with 2 to 3 years work experience in Human Services, Social Services or Customer Service Environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively with consumers.
· Spanish & English speaking candidates needed
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Proven computer skills
If you have the appropriate skill set and experience, please send your resume to email@example.com