Open Monday - Friday 8 AM-6 PM
Environmental Service Worker
· This position keeps the facility in a clean and sanitary condition following
established policies and procedures. With a particular emphasis on patient and
non-patient units, cleans and maintains patient rooms, restrooms and common
areas within the Healthcare facilities. Perform various janitorial/environmental
services necessary in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
These are long term temporary positions with the possibility of permanent hire.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
· Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· 1 Year experience in a recent housekeeping or environmental services role
· 1 Year experience in floor maintenance utilizing commercial equipment
· 1 Year experience working in a health care environment
· Customer Service Skills
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Interpersonal Skills