The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for the purchase order invoice (POI) matching function and team. This process includes the processing of vendor invoices, invoice discrepancy identification and resolution, vendor inquiries, fast payment discounts and credit holds.
The Manager is also responsible for the development and delivery of training programs and materials to the POI team, and function and individual performance reporting.
· Direct day-to-day activities of the POI Team and process.
· Monitor and support resolution of vendor credit holds; credit holds must be solved in one business day.
· Monitor and support resolution of discrepant invoices.
· Monitor and support vendor inquiries, for accurate and timely response.
· Support Associate Director in other areas of Accounts Payable
BA or BS in Finance, Accounting or related field
10 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable leadership role
o Strong written and oral communication skills
o Strong knowledge of Excel, including Vlookup and pivot tables
o Lawson Accounts Payable Module
o Working knowledge of Ascend Software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com