Accounts Payable – Quickbooks EPICOR
This is an immediate opening for a temporary role that is set to last 3 to 6 months. If qualified, please apply immediately.
The candidate for this position will be reporting to the Controller. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Record and process all invoices and expenses for multiple entities. Keep accounts payable up to date and accurate.
· Review and process 500 to 1,000 transactions a week.
· Manage and maintain all incoming bills and receipts.
· Ensures all invoices are appropriately cost coded prior to being entered into accounting system for payment.
· Maintain and manage invoice processing via e-filing (SharePoint) and physical filing system.
· Enter and match credit card transactions within QuickBooks.
· Assist in budgeting, cost coding, and forecasting of future projects.
· Propose, implement, and manage internal control standards. Assist in updating and documenting AP policies and procedures.
· Responsible for answering the VBC business line, take messages; serve as customer liaison.
· Act as point of contact with all vendors. Includes responding to payment status requests, contacting vendors to proactively address potential payment delays, requesting various documents such as W-9 Forms, COIs, wiring instructions, etc.
· Work with internal customer issues; order supplies; other duties as assigned. Prepare ad-hoc reports for project managers, supervisors, and management.
· Review vendor statements and compare to accounting system for accuracy. Address any discrepancies with the vendor, request any missing documents, etc.
· Reconcile multiple credit cards and bank accounts across multiple companies
· Assist purchasing department as needed with credit applications, payment authorization forms, tax-exempt forms, etc.
· Setup new vendors in accounting system.
· Process credit card and ACH payments for vendors with online accounts setup, utilities, etc.
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· 3 to 5 years of related experience
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· ERP (Epicor) and/or QuickBooks Online experience
· Excellent organization and communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Construction and/or manufacturing experience
· Excel skills and Microsoft Office
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org