Our client, a real estate firm in Center City, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in an office that manages commercial and retail tenants. This position starts out at 17.00/hr and is temp-to-perm with the opportunity of a significant increase.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reception duties include answer multi-line phone
- Process and file tenant invoices and maintain assist in monthly reports
- Greet visitors and couriers delivering documents.
- Administrative duties such as typing, filing, shipping and clerical work.
- Maintain tenant and contractors’ certificates of insurance, insurance claims, incident reports, and gross sales.
- Ability to work with IT and phone support should issues arise
- Sorting mail
- Maintain office equipment and office supply inventory
- Managing the calendar
- Adhere to strict confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in an office support role.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Work, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the real estate industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, resourceful, and ability to exercise discretion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org