The Bettinger Company is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a REMOTE part-time position. Below are the details regarding the position. If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Hours: The majority of work hours will be between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday via Zoom, email, and Slack.
Flexibility around weekly work schedule of 20-35 hours is preferred
Position will begin as temporary with the potential to go perm.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference calls via phone calls and emails between center staff, applicants, and consultants.
- Adjust schedule of routine internal program meetings on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Populate the center-wide operations calendar with new information by monitoring daily operations calendar to keep it up to date with important details.
- Assist with keeping the Director’s calendar up to date and accurate
- Clerical Assistance – monitor and track funded even press coverage with media alerts and provide information to communications department
- Create and submit check requests forms
- Manage emails and written correspondence for program including Memos, agendas, requests, and reminders
- Carefully format and edit documents in Word and Adobe
- Assist with processing, filing, and tracking receipts of grant application materials
- Assist Director and Grant Associate with review of open grant reports
- Distribute incoming mail for the program appropriately
- At least 3 years of administrative work experience – working with Senior staff a plus
- Not for profit experience preferred
- Experience and interest in and understanding the nature of arts and culture a HUGE PLUS!
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please submit your resume to Katie Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com