Top Notch Administrative Assistant needed to help coordinate vaccination sites operations. Excellent opportunity to showcase your skills!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Meets with vaccine steering committee to define and clarify program goals and objectives; follows through on the implementation of organizational and procedural changes; coordinates the activities of the vaccine clinics.
- Assist with the coordination and organization of supplies, budgets, records and time sheets. Enters data into the Kronos time record management system.
- Overseeing the delivery of office and administrative support functions and monitoring daily departmental activities; monitors staff workload and prepares reports on staff work assignments.
- Receives and telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and the use of sound independent judgment; responds to requests for information from community collaborators and CPH team.
- Assist and provide administrative support in preparing agendas taking meeting minutes.
- Assist with data collection and reporting vaccine information to the city and pharmacy.
- May occasionally be on site at a clinic and assist with setup and break-down of wellness/immunization clinics or administrative functions such as registration.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to problem solve through critical thinking.
- Ability to follow principles, practices, and techniques of project management.
- Must have organizational planning and development skills.
- Ability to formulate new or alternative strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement administrative and other ancillary support services to meet program goals.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Familiarly with Kronos, Marketplace, Microsoft office suite.
- May be required to work on the weekend or occasional evening.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Required Education & Experience
High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) with strong administrative experience.
This is a grant funded position scheduled to last six months. Please email your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org