**No travel will be required!!
- Maintain a working knowledge of Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) and the Department of Human Services (DHS) regulations.
- Prepare periodic written reports, both statistical and narrative.
- Participate in supervisory meetings, unit meetings and division meetings on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in contract compliance and achievement of program goals.
- Participate in additional programmatic and agency-wide activities as assigned.
- Participate in periodic Year Round Work Ready and PYN trainings.
- Participate in program and WI Unit Total Quality Management Implementation.
- Two years of college course work (Associates degree) in psychology, education, social work, vocational or other allied and appropriate fields
- Or at least two years’ experience in social agencies or special training may be substituted in lieu college.
- Experience with Out of School Youth (OSY) and hard to serve populations facing multiple barriers to learning and employment.
- Knowledge of best practices within Youth Development
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and collaborate with a variety of participants and partners.
- Experience in job development, career services, and career counseling/coaching or other relevant experience a plus.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and some Saturdays
- MS Office proficiency (especially MS Word and Excel).
- Collaborate with all Program Director to provide appropriate intake, assessment and case management activities for all participants.
- Market Year Round Work Ready program services to participants, their families and potential participants.
- Use assessment results to develop individual service strategy plan including education, employment, and empowerment goals and interventions designed to achieve PYN established benchmarks within Year Round Work Ready program design.
- Coordinate supportive services and make referrals to outside agencies based on specific needs of Year Round Work Ready participants.
- Prepare and maintain supportive service and educational resources designed to best meet the needs of participants and the goals of the program.
- Record outcomes and efforts related to Year Round Work Ready participants in designated database.
- Document all interaction with members as a case note in database and complete monthly statistical reports documenting the numbers and demographics of youth enrolling.
- Coordinate successful transition plan for all assigned Year Round Work Ready participants.
- Assist in collection of timesheets and other data as necessary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
If you are interested, please reply with an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org