Bilingual Intake Specialist
A busy home health care company is looking for an energetic bilingual customer service rep to make calls all day to new senior clients who are interested in or currently enrolling in their program. You MUST be great on the phone, speak Spanish and English perfectly, be relentless with coordination, documenting the database system and following up! Their office is located in center city Philadelphia. The position will start as a remote position and will return to onsite late August/ September.
The Intake Specialist executes the process of onboarding consumers for HCBS Waiver Programs in the Philadelphia area. The successful candidate should have great interpersonal skills, and some clinical and healthcare knowledge is a plus. Fluent in both English and Spanish. Energized and professional with excellent follow-up skills (this is extremely important).
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Verifies and updates consumer demographic and insurance information.
- Obtain necessary authorizations, assessments and approvals.
- Spending 95% of your time on the phone reaching out to clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of health care insurance, preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Driven, determined to complete work assignments.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- One (1) year experience
- Clean driver license record, reliable transportation.
Full-time – Due to COVID 19 all staff is working remote until further notice
AA preferred, will accept a strong candidate with High school diploma or equivalent.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com