A local non-profit that serves parents/caregivers in the reunification process is seeking a Supervisor to join their team. The organization provides resources and support to parents/caregivers with children placed in out-of-home placement through the Department of Human Services (DHS).
The supervisor is responsible for the performance and management of a team of up to six case managers and one assistant case manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with the DHS Liaisons, Community Umbrella Agency (CUA) Social Worker staff, and on-site service providers to maintain resource networks that address parent/caregiver needs
- Direct supervision and evaluation of the day-to-day work of the team
- Complete periodic audits of files to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Monitor activity through monthly supervision, database tracking, individual tracking logs and following work products – court reports, case files, closing summaries
- Creating monthly data reports on status of parent/caregivers
Oversee case transfer process from Intake Services Unit
The appropriate candidate would have a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Human Services along with 5 – 6 years’ experience in child welfare social work. This temp-to-perm position pays $20/hr to start and comes with a significant raise upon going perm. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org