Attention College Students that are interested in working during Summer Break!
The HR: Employment Department has requested a(n) Clerk temporary.
Start Date: 05/17/2021
End Date: 06/25/2021
Start Time: 08:00 AM
End Time: 05:00 pm
Lunch Break: 1 hr
Dress Code: Business Casual
Comments: This is a 6 week assignment requiring a clear Criminal & Civil Litigation checks prior to starting.
The Clerk will provide administrative support for the Human Resources Department Reception Office. Assists with processing Form I-9 in accordance with United States and Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS) regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
At least one year of directly related customer service/administrative support experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to utilize computer software.
- Ability to perform routine clerical tasks and follow basic instructions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with a diverse population of students, and staff.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience reviewing and processing I-9 documents.
Please email resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com