JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
The Food Services Specialist will serve meals to children ages 2 ½-5 presenting with significant behavioral challenges.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Prepare, and deliver breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily classrooms for up to 85 children
- Serve 100% meals, including breakfast, lunch and snack and clean up after meals
- Maintain an organized and clean kitchen daily that satisfy the standards of food preparation.
- Conduct inventory analysis in order to place food orders and supplies in appropriate quantities once a week as required by the program facility
- Attend food service training as well as other training through the facility
- Performs all job responsibilities safely using personal protective equipment
- Complies with all department policies/procedures and service guarantees
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the Facility
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 1 yr experience in the food service setting (Required)
- Food Handler Certification (Required)
- Working knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Proficient in handling office and kitchen equipment
Primary Location: Philadelphia and the Surrounding areas
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org