An established Philadelphia Human Services organization is seeking a coordinator to join their team. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the right candidate. The pay is $14.00/hr. If an offer is made for the worker to go perm, they will receive an annual salary between $31,000 and $35,000.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining communications and relationships with the County Assistance Office and other agencies
- Completing written reports and case notes
- Participating in contract compliance, meetings, and additional activities
- Documenting and maintaining records and databases
- Linking clients with services including workshops, job searches, community searches, etc.
- Refer clients to other agencies for specialized counseling/treatment and follow-up on outcomes of all referrals
- Perform assessments and leverage results as the foundation for the service plan
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of human service/case management experience necessary.
- MS Office (especially MS Word and Excel)
- The ability to learn a new database
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com