This position pays $10/hr (nonnegotiable but with room for advancement) with a strong possibility of advancement within an established Philadelphia organization.
As an entry-level Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the program. To be successful as the Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, be professional, and be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing and redirecting phone calls.
· Knowledge of MS Word & Excel
· Salary is $10 an hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com