Great opportunity for entry level recruiter to looking to advance with a well established Philadelphia company.
The right candidate must be professional, flexible, have a can-do attitude, be computer savvy and be able to work with little direction in a team oriented environment.
The recruiter would be responsible for staffing multiple positions such as for call centers, admin positions, non-clinical medical staff, environmental personnel, custodians, housekeepers and more for our clients throughout the Philadelphia region.
Excellent compensation package
- Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Opportunity for growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Temporary staffing industry experience a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com