• High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
• Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• 1 Year experience in a recent housekeeping or environmental services role (Required)
• 1 Year experience in floor maintenance utilizing commercial equipment (Preferred)
• 1 Year experience working in a health care environment (Preferred)
• Customer Service Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Effectively cleans facility areas which may include: Patient rooms, inpatient and outpatient treatment areas, including operating rooms, Labor and Delivery areas, Nurseries, Laboratories, restrooms, common areas and classrooms contained within the facility.
• Removes municipal and medical waste (including recyclable materials) from accumulation areas and delivers to the appropriate disposal containers
• Cleans and maintains corridors, stairways, entrance ways, sidewalks and other facility areas.
• Orders, receives, restocks and maintains supplies for daily use in work area
• Responds and takes action in all emergency situations involving floods and spills.
Must be able to pass all Background Clearances (Criminal, Drug and Occupational Health). All three shifts are available. This is a long term temporary assignment with possibility of perm employment.
Please email resume for immediate consideration and interview. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org