This position keeps the facility in a clean and sanitary condition following established policies and procedures, with a particular emphasis on patient and non-patient units. Will be required to clean and maintain patient rooms, rest rooms and common areas within the Healthcare facilities. Perform various janitorial/environmental services necessary in maintaining a clean and safe environment as well as room turnovers. These are long- term temporary assignments that can result in permanent employment. Several shifts and locations available.
- High School Diploma or GED Required. We will verify with the State that you have graduated and obtained your Diploma or GED
- 1 Year experience in a recent housekeeping or environmental services role (Required).
- 1 Year experience working in a health care environment performing housekeeping duties (Preferred)
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Environmental Services
- Effectively cleans facility areas which may include:
- Patient rooms, inpatient and outpatient treatment areas, including operating rooms, Labor and Delivery areas, Nurseries, Laboratories, restrooms, common areas and classrooms contained within the facility.
- Removes municipal and medical waste (including recyclable materials) from accumulation areas and delivers to the appropriate disposal containers.
- Cleans and maintains corridors, stairways, entrance ways, sidewalks and other facility areas.
- Orders, receives, restocks and maintains supplies for daily use in work area.
- Responds and takes action in all emergency situations involving floods and spills.
- Performs Isolation procedures and other related duties as directed.
- Performs discharge and transfer duties according to proper procedure. Beds, Bathrooms and all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected.
- Sets up and removes special equipment and furniture in rooms. Moves furniture, equipment and various items for personnel.
- Sets up and removes furniture, displays, etc. for all events.
- Operates power and manual floor cleaning equipment following established departmental procedures.
Candidates must be able to pass all Background, Drug and Occupational Health Clearances.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com