Reports to the Cash Applications Manager at the Corporate Office
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE as detailed below.
- Receives, records, and deposits all monies that are collected at the various points of service throughout the Health Care Network.
- Receives Other Operating Revenue (OOR) payments, completes daily deposit, and places items on One-Write Sheet.
- Receives and deposits patient payments and records them via HealthPay24.
- Receives items deposited to Bank via the Lockboxes. Sorts and batches all items for posting.
- Prepares the daily bank download files from Wells Fargo for both Hospital and Physician payments.
- Receives and posts patient credit card payments via HealthPay24. Also processes Physician credit cards as needed or in a back up role.
- Batches manual payments as required. Obtains missing EOB’s when necessary.
- Assists in processing emailed One Write Sheets (DEP, ADJ, and NSF) which then gets uploaded into Lawson.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com