JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
About Our Company
Our thriving company has been in business for over 67 year, and we continue to grow. I’m looking for quality professional people to provide great service! If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume today and be a part of a great team! Responsibilities Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
· Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
· Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
· Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
· Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
· Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
· Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
· Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
· Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
· Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
· Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
· Must be vaccinated
· Must have two forms of ID’s
PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com
Job Location: Conshohocken, PA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org