HOUSEKEEPING position in HOSPITAL
(PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA)
RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION – YOU MUST DRIVE & HAVE A VEHICLE !!!!!!!!!!!
- Willingness to Work
- Excellent Attendance and Punctuality (on time IS Late!!)
- Strong Communication Skills & Listening Skills
- A PASSION FOR CLEANING and providing excellent support and service
- Be able to pass all clearances required by the hospital to work there including a DRUG SCREEN
- Monday through Friday, and every other weekend.
- Hours are from 2pm to 10:30pm
Duties include walking the entire 8-hour shift, standing on your feet! You must interact cordially with patients, nurses, and staff. You will be responsible for cleaning hospital rooms, removing trash, pushing carts of trash, doing bed changes/ removing and replacing soiled linens, doing patient discharges, cleaning OR and ER rooms. Training is provided; however, you MUST be able to provide solid verifiable references who can and will vouch for your strong work ethic and desire to perform on the job.
If YOU WANT TO WORK and are enthusiastic about this opportunity, please send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com