- Serves as the single point of contact to internal and external customers to ensure easy and seamless access to physicians, employees, patients, programs, and services.
- Handles complex requests through various channels while utilizing numerous databases simultaneously.
- Communicates via written correspondence to patients and physicians on a daily basis.
- Provides appropriate and clinically relevant information and facilitates requests within the designated timeframes based on clinical urgency as defined per protocol.
- Maintains knowledge of emergency procedures and ensures proper notification. Assures database compliance and integrity.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Healthcare. (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2 Years- experience in customer service. (Required)
- General Experience communicating in Spanish (Bilingual) (Preferred)
- General Experience in a managed care and insurance, physician practice, or call center environment (Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- General Computer Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
This is a long-term, temporary assignment. Candidates must be able to pass all clearances (Criminal Background, Drug, Occupational Health)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com