- Serves as the single point of contact to internal and external customers to ensure easy and seamless access to physicians, employees, patients, programs, and services.
- Handles complex requests through various channels while utilizing numerous databases simultaneously.
- Communicates via written correspondence to patients and physicians on a daily basis.
- Provides appropriate and clinically relevant information and facilitates requests within the designated timeframes based on clinical urgency as defined per protocol.
- Maintains knowledge of emergency procedures and ensures proper notification. Assures database compliance and integrity.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Healthcare. (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2 Years- experience in customer service. (Required)
- General Experience communicating in Spanish (Bilingual) (Preferred)
- General Experience in a managed care and insurance, physician practice, or call center environment (Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- General Computer Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
This is a long-term, temporary assignment. Candidates must be able to pass all clearances (Criminal Background, Drug, Occupational Health)
Click the button below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com