One of our clients, an impactful and prestigious non-profit organization, is seeking a coordinator for its Employer-Assisted Housing Program. Reporting to the Director of Community and Economic Development (CED), the primary responsibility of the EAH Program Coordinator is to manage the matching grant portion of the down payment, and work internally with UAC, and externally with employers, to ensure all funds are received before the grantee’s home closing.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree, full vaccination against Covid and willingness to present your vaccination card, and experience in program administration (including program evaluation and reporting). Experience with home purchasing and mortgage lending is a plus.
This position pays $17.00/hr and has the possibility of going perm.
Responsibilities of the EAH Program Coordinator include the following:
A. Field questions from employers and employees:
- In person via telephone
- Via e-mail
- Occasionally, in person-to-person meetings
- Answers question on operation and implementation of the employers’ program
B. Process matching grants:
- Intake applications via e-mail and fax
- Review applications to ensure they contain the following:
- Employer Eligibility Letter
- Mortgage Commitment Letter
- Settlement Notice
- If the packet does not contain everything, follow up with the employer or the employee via e-mail or phone to let them know what we need and when we need it by
- Sometimes the mortgage company requires that the organization write a letter stating the money we provide is a grant
- If there isn’t enough time between when the organization receives the application and requesting the check, sometimes the organization has to call the title company to get a copy of the updated settlement date
- Process grant check
- Write memo to Fiscal (contains information about the employee, the title company, and when the settlement is)
- Fill out check request form
- Enter into check request log
- Database management
- Enter all information about employee, new purchase information, employer, etc.
- Notify employee and employer when the check will be ready (e-mail and phone)
- Arrange for employee to come pick up check in person or to mail check out
- Have employee sign proof of receiving check
- Collect HUD-1 statements
- Usually requires follow-up to remind the employee or employer to send us a copy via e-mail
C. Prepare reports (together with Department Director):
- Quarterly reports on:
- Employer enrollment
- Matching grants
- Delivery of additional benefits
- Demographics of beneficiaries
- Annual reports on:
- All of the above plus program evaluation
- Write reports, correspondence and administrative procedures.
- Work with both executives and employees of client institutions.
- Coordinate a program with many different partners.
- Organize partnerships and build relationships.
- Administer grant request procedures.
- Establish and maintain a database.
- Prepare program reports.
- Monitor and evaluate results.
- Solve operational and program development challenges.
- Communicate clearly internally and externally.
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org