Pay Rate: 14.00
Location: Northeast Philadelphia
Are you seeking a growth opportunity that allows you to make a positive impact with Philadelphia families?
Our client, an established organization that serves families in the region, is growing to aid more families and they have an urgent need for entry-level Accounting Specialists to join their team. This is an entry-level position that includes paid training. Recent Accounting graduates are encouraged to apply to gain their first position in the field.
This organization has a proven history of providing employees with opportunities for advancement and growth within their organization. Paid training is included.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, approving, reconciling and processing invoices for payment
- Ensuring accuracy of and distributing payments
- Maintaining complete and accurate payment files and records of financial transactions
- Performing accurate calculations
- Participates in internal audit process to ensure compliance with the CPA, funding sources, Advisory Board, etc.
Associate’s Degree in Accounting or a related field plus one (1) year of relevant experience required. Resumes that don’t meet this qualification will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org