- Provides support and assistance to the Credentialing Coordinators in all aspects of credentialing and re-credentialing activities for physicians and allied health professionals requesting membership and privileges at any of the University Health System hospitals.
- Provides administrative support for the departments credentialing and privileging processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of credentialing files. Enters data into the credentialing database.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- General Experience and proficiency in data entry, database, word processing and spread sheet applications. (Required)
- General Experience in a hospital setting. (Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
This is a long-term, temporary assignment. Candidates must be able to pass all clearances (Criminal Background, Drug, Occupational Health)
Click the button below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org