Our client, a prestigious social work organization located in Center City, is seeking an experienced and professional Office Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong Administrative skill set to help make a difference in the lives of families in the Philadelphia region. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm and the pay is 18.00/hr.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Supports organizational operations by maintaining administrative systems and delegating tasks
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Providing personable customer service over phone and email
- Tracking spending and initiating corrective actions to stay in line with the annual budget
- Keeping track of office supply levels and ordering new supplies as needed, staying within budget
- Creating reports, keeping management informed
- Coordinating the creation and execution of grant proposals or requests for funding
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience as an office manager or Executive Assistant, or seven years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and phones
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org