In a Plymouth Meeting Hospital, OVERNIGHTS 11pm to 7:30am
You must have –
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION – YOU MUST DRIVE & HAVE A VEHICLE
- POSITIVE ENERGETIC ATTITUDE – FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE FOCUSED
- Must be comfortable cleaning all patient rooms including ones with INFECTIOUS DISEASES!
- Willingness to Work
- Excellent Attendance and Punctuality (on time IS Late!!)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills & Experience
- A PASSION FOR CLEANING and providing excellent support and service
- Be able to pass all clearances required by the hospital to work there
- Must be able to past a drug screen with NO ISSUES
(Monday through Friday & Every other WEEKEND)–
11pm – 7:30am – 3rd shift/ overnight
Other Responsibilities –
Duties include walking the entire 8-hour shift, standing on your feet! You must interact cordially with patients, nurses, and staff. You will be responsible for cleaning hospital rooms, removing trash, pushing carts of trash, doing bed changes/ removing and replacing soiled linens, doing patient discharges, cleaning OR and ER rooms. Training is provided; however, you MUST be able to provide solid verifiable references who can and will vouch for your strong work ethic and desire to perform on the job.
If YOU WANT TO WORK and are enthusiastic about this opportunity, please send your resume immediately to email@example.com!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org