Our client, a local non-profit, provides services to parents/caregivers with children placed in out-of-home placement. The organization’s social workers and programs support parents/caregivers as they navigate the reunification process so that they can eventually be reunited with their children.
They have an immediate opening for a Personal Finance Coach to help parents/caregivers accomplish financial goals and obtain financial stability by coaching them on income management, credit repair, and debt reduction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating in-person and remote financial counseling sessions
- Assessing financial stability by gathering information on current financial status, savings, current income, and earning plans
- Developing financial strategies appropriate to each person’s financial situation
- Monitoring their situation by tracking changes in wealth and circumstances through regular check-ins
- Provide regular personal finance group activities and webinars
- Maintain professional job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, new financial products, professional publications, etc.
Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Professional experience in personal finance or financial operations
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com