Responsible for sourcing, screening and evaluating candidates to ensure all assigned positions are filled effectively and efficiently.
· Proactively seek candidates from all available sources such as internet, advertising, database, network events and other recruiting sources.
· Source passive candidates, as well as maintain contact with inactive candidates.
· Responsible for applicant tracking system by managing daily information such as candidates’ data, open positions and positions filled.
· Serve as a partner with hiring managers with recruitment needs.
· Responsible for all on-boarding activity.
· May participate in development of recruitment strategies and process improvement to support recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or Communication required
- One or more years’ recruiting experience required
- One or more years’ experience working with an Applicant Tracking System required
This position is a Mental and Behavioral Facility in Philadelphia
Location: Philadelphia, PA Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com