Looking for someone with a great attitude who is trainable and can work a flexible schedule.
Schedule: This is a part time position. Every weekend. Saturdays and Sundays and every other Friday. Additional hours may be available. The shift time is 3pm-1130pm. Training is held for 2 weeks from 9am-1:30pm Monday through Thursday.
Responsible for a variety of tasks in order to maintain required Hospital standards of sanitation, cleanliness and aesthetic appearance. Performs a variety of housekeeping tasks, including but not limited to, cleaning fixtures and fittings, disinfecting horizontal and vertical surfaces, bed sleep surface preparation, and waste and linen removal.
Additional Schedule information – Training Details:
- Mon-Thursday: 9:00-1:30 virtual meeting space
- Friday: 8:00-2:00
- Monday-Thursday 8:00-4:30pm
- Friday 7:00-3:30pm
- Monday-Thursday report at their shift assignment time
- If they are hired for first shift 7:00-3:30pm if hired for second shift 3:00-11:30pm
- Friday they will be off
- Saturday they will start their weekend schedule (if they are 1st shift 7:00-3:30, 2nd shift 3:00-11:30)
- They will work Sunday of that weekend at their hired shift time
Please send your resume for an immediate interview if you can work with these scheduling requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org