Our client, an established Social Services non-profit in Center City, serves parents and caregivers with children placed in an out of home placement through Department of Human Services (DHS).
They are seeking a Workforce Development Coordinator to implement customized employment readiness and job attainment services for unemployed/underemployed individuals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, develop, and maintain strategic partnerships and employer relationships tailored to meet the needs of unemployed and underemployed individuals
- Organize workforce development events
- Stay up to date on jobs and local labor market information including employment trends and forecasts and industry requirements
- Conduct interviews with program participants to determine suitability for specific occupations or career pathways
- Work collaboratively with case management staff to implement strategies to assess individual abilities and barriers to employment and self-sufficiency
- Monitor performance outcomes, prepare reports and update database
- Create online resources for the website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Human Resources, or a related field
- Experience in candidate screening, project management, workforce development
- Strong organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database software
- Ability to work independently and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com